Scott's : Current News

5:33 AM

September 27, 2008 Hot Trends

Jury weighs News driver shooting case (The Philadelphia Inquirer)

Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:25:09 PDT
A Common Pleas jury in the attempted-murder trial of a man accused of robbing and shooting a Daily News and Inquirer driver deliberated yesterday for over three hours without reaching a verdict.

Our Country Deserves Better

Sat, 27 Sep 2008 04:43:43 PDT
Somehow I got on the email list of the national group "Our Country Deserves Better,' headed by Howard Kaloogian. They have informative national updates from a strength perspective, and I appreciate the leadership shown in their messages. They don't waste an email message and have something pertinent to say each time their messages enter my inbox. I wish more of these well-intentioned mass mailings followed suit. Here's what I got last night, just minutes after the debate. Admittedly, it'

Gay rumours surround McCain’s chief of staff

Tue, 23 Sep 2008 05:21:12 PDT
2008 Stonewall Award nominees announced This November’s annual Stonewall Awards as shortlist has been revealed. The awards celebrate people who have had a positive impact on the lives of British LGBT people. Out gay man becomes Lord Justice of Appeal Barrister Sir Terence Etherton has become the first openly gay man to be sworn in as Lord Justice of Appeal. Nepalese lesbian recognised as "third gender" A lesbian in Kathmandu, Nepal has been recognised as "third gender" on an o

ബേബി ശ്യാമിലി നായികയാകുന്നു

Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:39:49 PDT
cinema-news baby-shyamili-new-heroine-for-telugu-film.ബേബി ശ്യാമിലി നായികയാകുന്നു

ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz

Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:44:14 PDT
Good God this election is frakking boring! I'm turning my TV off whenever one of the party leaders comes on Newsworld because, quite frankly, they all make me want to cry - and my mood has stabilized recently and I'd kinda like to keep it that way for as long as possible. Look, I already am 99% sure of whom I'll be voting for, so I just want Oct. 14 to roll around as quickly as possible so I can put that check on my ballot and move on with my life. I am sick of polls, I am sick of Stevie and h

Native Radio Building Community

Sat, 27 Sep 2008 04:32:10 PDT
As new technologies take hold in the marketplace -- and in the minds of consumers -- old media are starting to look, well, older. FM radio is no exception. The debut of new cell phones that deliver audio applications spurred predictions of radio's demise. But for many communities, radio still promises a way to spread news, share stories and support a cultural or regional identity. This is especially true for the country's Native American tribes, which have seized a rare chance to start new radio

Saudi Arabia announced the development of life in the Middle

Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:56:38 PDT
Foreign news agencies, a few days ago for the first time Saudi Arabia has announced that the game makers into the market network. They

Spring Summer 2009 make up trends

Fri, 26 Sep 2008 03:53:04 PDT
Spring Summer 2009 make up, looks set to become a more natural look, with the emphasis not on the perfect make up, rather enhancing beauty through make up.


Easy Blogger Creator

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home